After seeing all of the amazing technologies at PDC that are coming out from Microsoft, I've decided to fly though all of the side projects on my plate so I can start playing! This includes a round of updates I've been meaning to make to the Hybrid Provider 2.0. Here are some of the highlights:
Nothing very compelling, I know, but I figured it was worth a mention in case anyone who has downloaded the code ran into any issues that these updates might fix. Also, a quick FYI: if AD users are getting in and SQL users are not, and there's no error reported anywhere, make sure that the "HybridProvider_ApplicationName" setting in your web.config file matches the name of your application in the SQL database (should be the only row in the "aspnet_applications" table - you'll see what I mean; it might have defaulted to "/" instead of the name of the web app).
The code has been uploaded to my CodePlex project site, under the latest release. The easiest upgrade path is to download the latest installer, and use it to uninstall then reinstall the Hybrid Provider.